RUSH YF NEWS
- Last month the kids filled out Epiphany Boards that were what they wanted to learn, how they wanted to serve and what they wanted to do as a group this year. On Sat., Feb. 13th we went to Genesis Senior Living Center in Des Moines. Jeri Ann is the activity director there. We helped the residents with BINGO and visited with those that were unable to play. We also provided the prizes/gift for each resident.
- Sunday, March 6—Faith and Family night with the Iowa Energy. Game starts at 3 and then a 1 hr Christian Concert featuring Zland Worship . YF will be paying for the kids’ tickets. This will also get them a pop, popcorn and hot dog. We will need numbers for transportation as we buy the tickets ahead of time. Any family that would like to come is more than welcome, it is a great experience for a great price. Tickets are $10.71.
- Normal meeting March 12 at 3:30.…at 5 will be Jeri Ann’s fundraiser for her mission trip to Uganda. The YF will be helping with the dinner, busing tables.
- Mar. 23, 24 or 25th we are planning to go to Ankeny United Methodist church to their Passion Play. We’ve been before and it is a great experience.
- The first week in April we will be going to God’s Not Dead 2. Our group saw the first movie and they enjoyed it so much. Don’t have specifics on this as the theaters don’t announce times til the week before.
- April 9 normal meeting. Sunday May 1 is Youth Sunday where our Youth does the Church service. If you have any questions please feel free to contact Dawn and Kent McKee at 641-363-3299.